Entertainment Books are on sale again! Grab TWO Entertainment Books for $20, total, with free shipping! That's just $10 per book!
Jewel-Osco, CVS, Mariano's, Kroger and Peapod shoppers... Head over to SavingStar to load a new "Freebie Friday" offer: One free box of Jell-O! Purchase through 5/25 and receive 100% of the purchase price back on your SavingStar account!
Disclosure: I participated in the All American RV Blogger tour. This event was partially sponsored by Access RV, Austin Minnesota Jellystone Camp Resort, Bulu Box, Bus Bank, CVS/pharmacy, Eagle Creek, Insightly, KOA Campgrounds, Mall of America, Murphy USA, South Dakota Tourism and USA 5 Star. This campaign and tour was organized by Me Network. Bloggers on the tour were responsible for all expenses not covered by sponsors.
We woke up at 6:45am and got back on the road. Why so early? Several reasons: Based on the slower drive times we experienced the past few days, we wanted an early start. I had a couple of fun roadside stops in mind for our kids to enjoy, and we were also planning to visit my family in Sioux Falls. At this point, the RV's onboard GPS stated that we would arrive at my family's farm at 10:45am, but we knew that was not an accurate estimate of our arrival time.
Our RV tour's scheduled stops for the day included a visit to the Mitchell Corn Palace, an on-your-own lunch, and an ice cream social at the legendary Wall Drug, which my boys were very excited about. Finally, we'd arrive at the Mount Rushmore KOA campground for the night. We were given the option to go to the Badlands National Park too, as the South Dakota Tourism department had provided each of us with a tourism letter allowing us free admission.
I was entering Kellogg's Family Rewards codes this morning and after entering a code from Frosted Flakes, I immediately received an email with a link to $15 worth of Kellogg's printable coupons! It read, "Thank you for entering a Kellogg’s Family Rewards™ code from a specially marked Kellogg’s® cereal. To claim your five pages of printable coupons, please click the link below."
Sweet! In looking at the box, it is marked with a Winter Olympics promo. If you have boxes like these, you must enter the codes by 9/30/14 to access the $15 in bonus coupons.
The coupons that printed are:
- Save $1.00 with purchase of any 2 Folgers® and/or Folgers Gourmet Selections® Coffee products
- Save $1.00 with purchase of any Smucker’s® Jam, Jelly, Preserves, or Fruit Spread
- Save $1.00 with purchase of any 2 Jif® products
- Save $1.00 on any ONE Bear Naked® Granola (12 oz. or Larger, any flavor)
- Save $1.00 on any TWO Kellogg’s FiberPlus® Antioxidants Bars (5 ct. or Larger, Any Flavor, Mix or Match)
- Save $1.00 on any TWO Kellogg’s® Frosted Mini-Wheats® Cereals (14 oz. or Larger, Any Flavor, Mix or Match)
- Save $1.00 on FRUIT when you purchase any TWO Kellogg’s® Nutri-Grain Cereal and/or Granola Bars (5 ct. or Larger, Any Flavor, Mix or Match)
- Save $1.00 on any TWO Kellogg’s® Cereals (8.7 oz. or Larger, Any Flavor, Mix or Match)
- Save $2.00 on any ONE Kellogg’s® Cereal (8.7 oz. or Larger, Any Flavor) AND ONE Bounty® Paper Towels (6 ct. or Larger)
- Save $1.50 on any ONE Kellogg’s® Cereal (8.7 oz. or Larger, Any Flavor) AND ONE Minute Maid® Pure Sqeezed (59 fl. oz. bottle, any variety)
- Save $2.00 on any TWO Kellogg’s® Special K Nourish® Products and/or Kellogg’s™ Special K Protein™ Meal Bars (2 ct. or Larger, Any Flavor, Mix or Match)
- Save $1.00 on any TWO Kellogg’s® Special K Cereals (11 oz. or Larger, Any Flavor, Mix or Match)
- Save $0.70 on any ONE Kellogg’s To Go™ Morning Biscuits (5 ct. or Larger, Any Flavor)
You can view the list of coupons on Kellogg's site too before you print. All of my coupons have expiration dates 30 days from now.
REMINDER TOO: Enter 5 codes from cereal boxes by May 31st, and you'll get 1000 bonus points! You can do this twice for a total bonus of 2000. That's an easy 2000 bonus points, especially with all the deals on Kellogg's cereals we've had lately!
If you haven't used any of the previous codes, there are 560 more free points to grab here:
CELEBRATEMOTHERS - 100 points
WELOVEMOTHERSDAY - 100 points
EARNSWEETREWARDS – 50 points
HOLLYJOLLYCOSTCO – 50 points
GRAINSDAIRYFRUIT - 50 points
KELLOGGSFREEBOOK - 50 points
SPRINGONTHECOLOR - 20 points
AMAZINGSPIDERMAN - 20 points
SPIDEYEXCITEMENT - 20 points
GREATSTARTSBONUS - 20 points
GIFTOFMUSICBONUS - 20 points
EARNGREATREWARDS – 20 points
KFRSHARETHANKS20 – 20 points
HOWITWORKS20PNTS - 20 points
"Like" Kellogg's Family Rewards on Facebook at this link and get another code for 100 free points!
If any of these older codes no longer work, please post below and I'll remove them from the list.
Registering with Kellogg's Family Rewards is free, and anytime you buy a participating Kellogg's or Keebler product, enter the code from inside the packaging to accrue points. You can use your points to print high-value coupons from the site or save them for additional prizes!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Mio. I have been compensated for this giveaway. All opinions about this product are my own.
Giveaway has ended! The winner is Chuege!
Super-Couponers, are you MiO fanatics? My husband is - he's completely hooked on these convenient little water enhancers. In addition to having a variety of flavors on hand in our kitchen, he also keeps them in his car and in his office.
If, like him, you love MiO, it's also likely that you'll like this new giveaway. One of my readers will win a year's supply of Mio valued at $84.00! Want a chance to win? To enter, simply post a reply in the comments! (You can share your favorite flavor of MiO!) This giveaway begins today, May 22, 2014. The giveaway will end on June 6, 2014 at 11:59pm CST, and on June 7, one winner will be chosen via a random number generator!
Checkout 51, the ecoupon app (which you can use over the web too!) has new ecoupon offers! Checkout 51 ecoupon offers are valid at all stores. Here's a sneak peek at the new offers:
Offers valid 5/22/14 until 11:59PM EST 5/28/14:
- Tomatoes, any variety. Cash back: $0.25
- AriZona iced tea, any variety. Cash back: $0.25
- Mission tortillas and wraps, any variety. Cash back: $0.50
- Windex®, any variety. Cash back: $1.00
- Pledge®, any variety. Cash back: $1.50
- Shout®, any variety. Cash back: $1.00
- DRANO®, any variety. Cash back: $1.50
- Scrubbing Bubbles® Toilet, any variety. Cash back: $1.50
- Scrubbing Bubbles® Bathroom, any variety. Cash back: $1.25
- Nongshim Noodle Soups, any one (1) family pack or (4) single packs. Cash back: $0.50
- Buy 1 Twin or 2 Singles: Glade® Plugins® Scented Oil Refill. Cash back: $0.75
- CLEAN & CLEAR® products, any variety. Cash back: $1.00
- Bear Naked® Granola 12 oz or larger, any variety. Cash back: $1.00
- World Peas, any variety. Cash back: $0.50
- Select Lavazza Drip Coffee: Gran Aroma, Classico, Gran Selezione, Perfetto blends. Cash back: $2.50
- Trans-Ocean Seafood Snackers, any variety. Cash back: $0.25
- Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil Customizables™ Starter Kit. Cash back: $2.00
- Buy 2: Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats. Cash back: $1.00
- Buy 2: Kellogg's Corn Pops, any variety. Cash back: $1.00
- Trans-Ocean Smoked Salmon, any variety. Cash back: $1.25
- HALLS Drops bags 17 count or higher, any variety. Cash back: $0.50
- Glade Jar® Candle, any variety. Cash back: $0.50
- Trans-Ocean Crab Classic, any variety. Cash back: $1.00
- Glade® Wax Melts, any variety. Excludes Glade® Wax Melt Warmer. Cash back: $1.00
8.5oz. bags of Kettle Chips are on sale for $2.50 at Jewel-Osco. Use this $1-off-2 printable to drop these to $2 per bag.
Then, today only, submit your receipt to Checkout 51 to get another .50 back for buying Kettle Chips! That drops everything to 43.50 for two, or $1.75 each! Yum!
This week's new SavingStar ecoupon Healthy Offer of the Week is 20% off fresh corn!
Jewel-Osco, Mariano's, Kroger, Piggly Wiggly and Peapod shoppers... Click to load this offer to your store card! This ecoupon is valid through 5/26/14.
*Note to Jewel-Osco shoppers: If you no longer have a Jewel-Osco card, you can also use a Upromise card at Jewel to redeem SavingStar ecoupons at Jewel. No Upromise card? Call 877-932-7948 to request a new Upromise card.
This week's syndicated Super-Couponing Tips column is entitled ""To Print Or Not To Print?" Here's an excerpt:
"For many couponers, using a computer to print coupons has become second nature. Click, print and you’re on your way to savings, right? Almost … most coupon printing sites will ask you to install a software plugin to your browser. This plugin is easy to install. It simply prompts the user to agree to its installation and once it’s installed, you can print coupons with a single click. I love having access to a multitude of coupons each week from which to pick and choose offers.
"However, some of my readers are hesitant to install a coupon-printing plugin in their browsers. Are their concerns unfounded?"
Read this entire column at NWItimes.com.
My Super-Couponing Tips column appears in newspapers around the country to a weekly readership of over 20 million people!
Deals of the Week are live! Sunday's Chicago Tribune had FOUR inserts: Two RedPlum (RP1 and RP2) and two SmartSource (SS.) Note that if you use CouponTom as your coupon database, as many of us do, that the site lists both SS inserts together. Other parts of the country received them as one large insert, but ours were split in two.
This week, I've got a great giveaway to help make your summer more organized and fun! Enter to win a TRVL Utility Tote!
And, I'm back from the All American RV Blogger Tour. I'm doing day-by-day trip reports detailing our trip from Indiana to Utah and all the stops and attractions we visited along the way. You can read about days one through three here!
- The Chicago Tribune raised its newsstand price for the Sunday newspaper to $2.99. It is still $1 at Menards and Dollar Tree locally, or you can get home delivery of the Tribune for just .75 per week!
Have a great week of shopping and saving!
Subscribe to my blog via email and you'll receive one email each day detailing any new deals and matchups. Your email address will never be sold, and you won't receive spam: