New printables for rarely-seen items and brands - including one to net you FREE Sunlight dish detergent!
Here are some new coupons this morning for rarely-seen brands, as far as printables go! It's always nice to see surprises among the new printables. I don't know if Sunlight makes a small bottle of dish detergent, but I'm going to find out. Abuelita is my favorite hot chocolate ever! And who doesn't like Entenmann's... and buy-one-get-one-free jerky?
UPDATE: Reader Melissa posted on Facebook that Family Dollar sells 5-count bags of Sunlight dishwasher tabs for $1. She picked up two bags today FREE!
ForTheMommas says Dollar Tree carries liquid Sunlight for $1. With this coupon, it will be FREE!
Here's a new $1 Sparkle paper towel printable for you! With all the deals we've seen on these lately, it's never a bad idea to print and hold these for the next one!
In the new Jewel ad, 14.5-15.25oz. Hunt's canned tomatoes will be on sale for .68 each from 4/4 - 4/7, limit 8 total.
With this coupon, buy two cans. Pay .81 for two cans, or about .40 each!
Remember that you can print two too if you'd like to buy more -- this is a great price.
$5-off-$2 Almay printable has reset - print it again! UPDATE: Free makeup remover at Walmart with this coupon!
If you printed this $5-off-2 Almay coupon last week, it has RESET! Print two more again for bargain Almay.
UPDATE: ConsumerQueen.com notes that 15ct. Almay Cosmetics Remover Wipes are $1.14 each. Get TWO free with lots of overage with this coupon!
And, if you didn't do the CVS deal this week, here it is again...
Almay Intense I-Color shadow, liner and mascaras will be on sale for $5.99. Buy one and get $3 back in ExtraBucks, making it $2.99! While that ExtraBucks offer is limit 1, we're going to buy two and have some fun...
Buy two ($11.98.) Use the $5-off-2 printable (now $6.98.) Pay $6.98 and get $3 back, making these $3.98 for two, or $1.99 each!
Remember to scan your CVS card at the coupon machine in store. Several readers have reported getting a $1.50 store coupon for Almay! WIth this, pay $5.48 and get $3, making these $2.48 or two, or $1.24 each!
Reader MomOf4 spotted a new coupon book at Jewel! It's called "Allergy Relief Savings," and it contains $55 worth of store coupons for Jewel-Osco. The book is small, about the size of a 3x5" card.
Note that the All detergent coupon in this book says "limit 2 items per coupon." The register will only accept the coupon once, no matter how many times the cashier scans the same coupon. We played with the All coupon today to see what it might do. My store (Huntley) believes this is a misprint as all of the other coupons for one item in the book say "limit 1."
All of these coupons expire 5/31/13. A full coupon list is here, but you're going to like the coupon for:
- $2.50 off any 2 Essential Everyday household cleaning products
Note that you cannot use the coupon on two items that total less than $2.50. The two items must exceed $2.50. But, here are some good candidates. All prices were gathered at the Huntley Jewel:
- $1 - EE single Paper Towel roll
- $1.09 - EE Scrub Sponge
- $1.49 - EE 2-pack Erasers (like Magic Erasers)
- $1.49 - EE Steel Wool pads
- $1.49- EE big Paper Towel roll
- $1.69 - EE 64oz. Bleach
- $1.89 - EE Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- $1.99 - EE Stainless Steel Wipes
- $1.99 - EE 24oz. dish detergent
- $2.49 - EE Furniture Polish spray
- $2.49 - EE 35ct. Disinfecting wipes
Today I did one roll of EE paper towels ($1) and one EE toilet bowl cleaner ($1.89) - total, $2.89. After coupon, just .39!
Note that the coupon did NOT scan automatically at the register for me - the cashier had to push it through, even though the total was over $2.50 for both items.
Other noteable store coupons in the book:
- $1 off any Pampers Wipes, excluding trial and travel. My store has 64-72ct. Pampers wipes tubs for $2.59, regular price. Stack this $1 coupon with this .50 printable and pay $1.09!
- $1.50 off 24-pack Super Chill or Jewel bottled water. The 24-packs of 16.9oz. bottled water are $2.99 at my store, so $1.49 with coupon. Good price for a case of bottled water!
- .50 off Nivea Lip Care (these go on sale for $1 pretty often)
- $1 off any Bayer Aspirin product 20ct or larger
- $1 off any Nature Made product
- $1 off 4-pack Kleenex bundle
- Coupon for a $10 Jewel gift card with any new or transferred prescription
And, of course, the $1.50 off All Free & Clear coupon that has a writeup of its own...
Several readers have put together a nice deal on All laundry detergent at Jewel!
Readers DaisyRuiz1 and MomOf4 spotted a new coupon book at Jewel filled with store coupons. It's found near the pharmacy and contains, among other things, a store coupon for $1.50 off All Free and Clear detergent. Grab that (it's limit 1 per transaction.)
All is priced at $2.99 through 4/28. Reader Eztupp suggested combining that deal with the "Spend $15, Get $5" SavingStar ecoupon offer through 4/10. If you loaded this ecoupon when it was available, you can split this offer across multiple transactions - remember to scan your Jewel card each time to get credit though. You can use coupons with this SavingStar offer, but the post-store-coupon total is typically what SavingStar considers as the selling price.
UPDATE: Just back from my Jewel, where I finally found the new coupon books. The store coupons are limit one per CUSTOMER but they say "limit 2 bottles per transaction." They do NOT ring off two bottles even if the coupon is scanned twice. My store says the limit 2 is a misprint.
The 3/10 RP has a $2-off-2.
Buy two All (one MUST be Free and Clear) at $2.99 each for $5.98
Use $2-off-2 and $1.50 store coupon: $2.48
Pay $2.48 for two detergents - $1.24 each!
That's already a fantastic deal. But it gets better with the addition of multiple coupons and SavingStar. Note that if you are doing multiple transactions, the store coupons are one per CUSTOMER. And, your POST-STORE-COUPON total is what counts toward SavingStar.
This week's syndicated Super-Couponing Tips column is entitled "Dig these digital savings tools." Here's an excerpt:
Is there an app or other tool for comparing product prices? I don’t have a lot of time for comparing newspaper ads and am hoping you can suggest another way to make sure I buy at the best price. I shop at three different stores and would love to know who has the best prices for what I need this week. Thanks for all of your great advice!
Read this entire column at NWI.com.
My Super-Couponing Tips column appears in newspapers around the country to a weekly readership of over 20 million people!
No April Fooling in this post... just a bunch of new, high-value printable coupons released today!
Here are your new SavingStar offers for today! Click the banner above to load these SavingStar ecoupons:
- Save 50¢ when you buy TWO (2) BOXES any flavor/variety Betty Crocker® Fruit Shapes (exp. 4/30)
- Save 50¢ when you buy TWO (2) CUPS any flavor Yoplait® Greek yogurt (exp. 4/30)
- Save 50¢ when you buy ONE BOX (1) Original Cheerios® (exp. 4/30)
- Save 40¢ when you buy SIX (6) CUPS any variety Yoplait® Yogurt (exp. 4/30)
- Save 30¢ when you buy ONE (1) CUP any flavor Liberté® Greek or Liberté® Méditerranée® yogurt (exp. 4/30)
- Save $1.00 when you buy TWO (2) PACKAGES any variety Pillsbury® Refrigerated Cookie Dough (exp. 4/30)
- Save 50¢ when you buy ONE BOX (1) Cinnamon Toast Crunch® cereal (exp. 4/30)
- Save 75¢ when you buy any ONE BOX (1) Fiber One® cereal (exp. 4/30)
- Save 75¢ when you buy ONE BOX (1) Multi Grain Cheerios® cereal (exp. 4/30)
- Save 50¢ when you buy ONE (1) PACKAGE any flavor 5 OZ. OR LARGER Green Giant™ Veggie Snack Chips (exp. 4/30)
- Save $1.00 when you buy FIVE (5) any flavor/variety Totino's® Crisp Crust Party Pizza® (exp. 4/30)
- Save 50¢ when you buy any ONE (1) BOX Chex® cereal (exp. 4/30)
- Save 50¢ when you buy any ONE (1) BOX Cocoa Puffs® cereal (exp. 4/30)