Here's a nice, high-value coupon for orange juice. Print a $1 coupon for a 59-ounce bottle of Minute Maid Pure Squeezed!
Here are your Mariano's coupon matchups and grocery deals for Chicagoland. I use the Arlington Heights version of the ad for matchups:
View weekly ad | SavingStar ecoupons | Checkout 51 ecoupons
Note: I refer to coupon inserts found in the Chicago Tribune, as it is the newspaper with the largest quantity of high-value coupons for Chicagoland.
Need a deal on the Tribune? Get Sunday delivery for .75/week!
.75 Noosa yogurt, .75 Frank's sauerkraut, $1.33 Pantene, $1.75 Kraft Singles, $1.75 Roundy's frozen potatoes, $1.75 Roundy's granulated sugar, $2 Pillsbury flour, $2.85 Roundy's ice cream or Greek yogurt, $3 Green River 4-packs
In a wild turn of events, Cerberus Capital Group, the current owner of Jewel-Osco, Albertson's and other chains, bought the Safeway grocery chain for more than $9 billion. From the Los Angeles Times:
Albertsons parent Cerberus Capital Management is setting its sights on the grocery throne currently occupied by Kroger, buying up rival Safeway Inc. in a deal valued at more than $9 billion.
Board members of Safeway, which is based in Pleasanton in Northern California, unanimously approved the transaction. Together, the two grocery chains will operate more than 2,000 stores. Kroger has 2,640 units.
The deal is expected to close during the fourth quarter; the companies “will remain competitors” until then, Miller said.
I had heard rumors of this a week or two ago, but it actually happened. This is huge news for the grocery industry..!
Jewel-Osco, Mariano's, Kroger, CVS/pharmacy and Peapod shoppers... SavingStar has new ecoupons to load today!
Just a reminder for you too - SavingStar ecoupons DO have load limits, just like printable coupons have print limits. If you are interested in ANY of these offers, it's a good idea to load them while they are available. I receive many emails from people wanting to know where some of these offers "disappear to" mid month. I load them all, then use whatever lines up to good sales! It never hurts to load everything you might be interested in.
Click to load these new SavingStar ecoupons:
- Save $1.50 when you buy any TWO (2) 12oz. cans of StarKist® Tuna (Expires 3/19/2014)
- Save 40¢ when you buy any ONE (1) Diamond Crystal® Salt (Expires 4/16/2014)
- Save $5.00 when you spend $20.00 on any Little Debbie® products (Expires 4/30/2014)
- Save $5.00 when you spend $20.00 on any Ziploc® brand Bags or containers (Expires 5/7/2014)
- Save $4.00 when you spend $12.00 on any DOLE Frozen Fruit, Smoothie Shakers, Dippers & Frozen Fruit Single-serve Cups (Expires 5/28/2014)
*Note to Jewel-Osco shoppers: If you no longer have a Jewel-Osco card, you can also use a Upromise card at Jewel to redeem SavingStar ecoupons at Jewel. No Upromise card? Call 877-932-7948 to request a new Upromise card.
Jewel-Osco is purchasing more shuttered Dominick's locations, according to the Chicago Tribune. The locations are:
- 1763 Howard Street, Chicago
- 424 W. Division, Chicago
- 3243 S. 115th St, Merionette Park
- 800 Northwest Highway, Fox River Grove
- 345 S. Rand Road, Lake Zurich
Target has some really good deals this week on laundry products, and now we've got some new Target mobile coupons to add to the deal too!
First, text "SPRING CLEAN" to 827438 and then text "CLEAN", also to 827438, to get a set of mobile coupons that overlap with both the Downy/Gain/Tide sale -- and also that great $20-off-$50 coupon in this week's ad. (Don't have the ad? Text "STOCKUP" to 827438 to get the $20-off-$50 sent to your mobile.)
Among others, the "SPRING CLEAN" batch of coupons contains one-time store coupons for the following:
- $1 off Gain or Tide laundry detergent
- $1 off Downy, Gain, or Bounce fabric softener or scent booster
And, the "CLEAN" batch of coupons contains one-time store coupons for the following:
- $2 off 35ct. or larger Gain Flings or Tide Pods
- $1 off Tide 46oz. or larger detergent
- $1 off 9.7oz. or larger Gain Fireworks or 13.2oz, or larger Downy Unstopables
- .50 off Downy or Bounce fabric enhancer
- .50 off Gain fabric enhancer or detergent
This scenario is based on one that reader KensBaby93 came up with, and it involves both sets of mobile coupons noted above, plus the $20-off-$50 coupon:
Buy two Gain Flings 72-count pacs ($17.99 each)
Buy one 13.2oz. Downy Unstopables ($6.99)
Buy two 9.7oz. Downy Unstopables ($4.99 each)
Give your $20-off-$50 coupon to the cashier. Your total is now $32.95.
Use the "SPRING CLEAN" set of mobile coupons to take $1 off one Gain Flings and $1 off one Downy Unstopables
Use the "CLEAN" set of mobile coupons to take $2 off the other Gain Flings, $1 off the Unstopables, and .50 off the other Unstopables. Your total is now $27.45.
Now, bring in your manufacturer coupons.
For Gain, use the $1.50-off-2 from the 2/23 SS
For Downy Unstopables, use the $1.50-off-2 from the 2/23 SS and the .50 coupon from the same insert (or this .50 printable)
Pay $23.95 for everything! That's like getting the large Gain Flings tubs for about $11.98 each, plus three "free" Unstopables!
Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by Tide and Jewel-Osco. I have received sample bottles of Tide, as well as information to help promote the product as part of this giveaway. I have been compensated for this post.
Super-Couponers, here's a giveaway that will help your laundry get squeaky-clean! Enter to win a Tide Plus Collection #MyMessMyTide Gift Pack, featuring four bottles of Tide!
Tide's new Plus Collection features six specially-formulated Tide varieties, each with a different formula to lift stains, freshen clothes, or fight odors:
- Tide Ultra Stain Release: Features cleaning enzymes, polymers, and surfectants to lift, loosen and remove stains
- Tide Sport: Specially formulated to fight tough dirt stains like grass, dirt, clay and blood, plus eliminate odor
- Tide Plus Febreze: Contains renewing scent technology that releases scents with motion, providing bursts of freshness all day
- Tide Plus Downy: Has surfectants to remove oil and grease in soils, but provides softening benefits throughout the wash
- Tide Coldwater: Specially formulated for HE washers to provide a brilliant clean in cold water conditions
- Tide Plus Bleach Alternative: Contains no chlorine bleach and is safe for colors. Has ingredients to prevent soil from redepositing
The winner of this giveaway will receive a four-bottle assortment of Tide Plus detergents -- one full size, and three 10-ounce sizes. Tide will select the varieties you receive.
Want a chance to win this Tide gift pack? Simply post a reply in the comments! This Tide Plus Collection #MyMessMyTide Gift Pack giveaway begins today, March 6th, 2014, and runs for one week. The giveaway will end on March 12th, 2014 at 11:59pm CST, and on March 13th, one winner will be chosen via a random number generator!
I know we have a lot of Keurig fans here, and while I still think K-Cups are one of the most expensive ways to home-brew coffee, even my husband enjoys picking these up when they're a bargain with coupons. If you've been on the fence about getting a Keurig, you might want to pick one up before the new Keurig 2.0 machines come out. They'll feature a Digital Rights Management system that "reads" the kind of K-Cup being placed in the machine, and if it's not a genuine Keurig brand, the machine will not brew it.
In an effort to reclaim control over the single-serve coffee market, Keurig parent company Green Mountain Coffee Roasters' new generation of "Keurig 2.0" brewers will include interactive readers programmed to work only with Keurig-licensed K-Cups. The company confirmed the news in a recent earnings call, as reported by Techdirt. The new brewers are due out in stores later this year.
... the recent surge in unlicensed competitor cups has brought more options and better prices, with companies like Panera forgoing Keurig's licensing fee and passing (at least some) of the savings on to the consumer. Why would anybody switch to something that's more restricted?
That's a question that Green Mountain must answer in 2014, as they'll need to convince consumers that Keurig 2.0 represents a legitimate upgrade and not a power grab designed to freeze competition out of the market, as Grove Square single-serve coffee distributor Treehouse Foods alleged in a recent lawsuit. Green Mountain CEO Brian Kelley claims that the DRM-style protections are designed "to ensure the system delivers on the promise of excellent quality beverages produced simply and consistently every brew every time."
The "quality" argument will have to suffice, because with less varieties of coffee for consumers to choose from, Keurig 2.0 won't be able to boast about quantity.
This move will likely lock out the aftermarket reusable K-Cup filters too like the Ekobrew, which has long been my husband's favorite way to use his Keurig. He likes the freedom of being able to brew any brand of coffee he likes, with the benefit of the single-cup quick brewing of the Keurig.
Checkout 51, the ecoupon app (which you can use over the web too!) sent over a preview of the new ecoupon offers launching at midnight! Checkout 51 ecoupon offers are valid at all stores.
Offers valid 3/6/14 until 11:59PM EST 3/12/14:
- Sargento cheese, any variety. Cash back: $0.50
- Trans-Ocean Smoked Salmon, any variety. Cash back: $1.25
- Trans-Ocean Crab Classic, any variety. Cash back: $1.00
- Frank's RedHot, any variety. Cash back: $0.35
- Buy 2: Any Neutrogena® products (Excludes bar soap and trial sizes) Cash back: $2.00
- Scrubbing Bubbles® Bathroom Cleaner, any aerosol. Cash back: $0.75
- Scrubbing Bubbles® Toilet Gel, any variety. Cash back: $1.00
- Buy 2: Blue Dragon products, any variety. Cash back: $1.00
- Buy 2: Kellogg's Corn Pops, any variety. Cash back: $1.00
- Buy 2: Kellogg'™s Frosted Mini-Wheats, any variety. Cash back: $1.00
- PLEDGE® Multi Surface Everyday Cleaner, any variety. Cash back: $0.75
- Any Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil Customizables™ Starter Kit. Cash back: $2.00
- Buy 2: TRISCUIT Crackers 7.6 oz or larger, any variety. Cash back: $1.00
- Honey Maid Grahamfuls 8 count or higher, any variety. Cash back: $1.00
- Buy 2: belVita Soft Baked Breakfast Biscuits, 8.8 oz, any variety. Cash back: $1.00
- Buy 2: Kellogg's Krave, any variety. Cash back: $1.00
- Buy 2: HALLS Drops Bags 7 count or higher. Cash back: $1.00
Offers may vary based on demographics, but this gives you an idea of what to look for. Remember, you must submit your receipts while the offers are live.
Need a toilet paper deal? 12 double-roll packs of White Cloud bath tissue are $5.97 every day at Walmart. Use this new $1 printable and pay $4.97. This works out to about .41 per double roll, a good price.
Also, if you like really nice, thick, plush toilet paper, go for the "Luxuriously Soft" pack that looks like the picture below. Regular White Cloud is the same price, but quality-wise, it reminds me of Angel Soft. It's okay, but it's not the best.
Now, the Luxuriously Soft kind is like a completely different product -- I actually like it better than Charmin! Unfortunately, not all Walmarts stock the "good stuff." You can check Walmart's site to see if yours does. We don't see coupons for this brand as often, so I buy it when I can get a deal.